(incorporating Fleet Warbirds and Fleet Adventures)
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a flight or voucher online you are considered to have accepted all of the following terms and conditions:
The Pilot-In-Command has the right to refuse any passenger that may not meet the operational requirements as a passenger on the grounds of safety.
Your flight may be rescheduled at short notice to another date, due to the following circumstances. Please note, flights are rescheduled to an agreed date at no cost to Fleet Adventures:
- Unsuitable weather
- The aircraft is unserviceable or becomes unavailable due to Emergency Response requirements
- The passenger is not fit to fly
- A suitable pilot is not available
- There is any safety issue that may prevent safety of the flight.
WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS AND SURCHARGES
- For legal and safety reasons all passengers are weighed prior to boarding the aircraft.
- Where a passenger’s weight (or group of passengers combined weight) at check‐in exceeds that previously advised at the time of voucher purchase or booking, the passenger(s) may be prevented from boarding the flight by us.
- If the passenger(s) weight(s) is/are such that the flight can still be carried out but utilising a different aircraft or a reduced number of passengers per trip, extra charges will apply.
The minimum unaccompanied passenger age is 14 years old. A parent or legal guardian must accompany passengers under 18 years during the pre-flight briefing. A parent or guardian must accompany all passengers under 14 on all flights. Please contact our staff for further information regarding such conditions. The Pilot-In-Command has the right to refuse any passenger that may not meet the operational requirements as a passenger on the grounds of safety.
At Fleet Adventures flight safety is our main concern and this will not be compromised. All passengers and accompanying guests must follow directions from Pilot-In-Command in all matters either in the air or on the ground.
All passengers must wear enclosed footwear. Unfortunately, cameras or any other loose objects are not permitted on some aircraft as they have potential to cause severe damage and potentially fatal injuries. Your Pilot-In-Command will inform you as to which aircraft this applies to. If a passenger does carry an object that becomes loose threatening the safety of the flight, we may terminate the flight immediately and remaining flight time lost.
Medical conditions do not necessarily preclude people from partaking in our flights however it is recommended that if you do have any concerns about medical conditions that you contact us for more information. We cannot provide you medical advice, but can advise you of the physical demands of the flight.
All passengers are required to be agile enough to climb onto the wing of the aircraft (If in a fixed wing aircraft) and exit the aircraft safely in the event of an emergency. Passengers must also fit within the flight weight envelope; this weight is dependent on the aircraft.
Our gift vouchers are valid for six months from date of purchase, after the voucher expires. The dollar value of the voucher is not lost but after the date of expiry there may be an additional fee to account for any price rises that have occurred. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash; however, they can be transferred provided they are still valid. Refunds do not apply to gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers and flight orders are not refundable or redeemable for cash. A refund will not be given for a “no show”. All other refund requests are at the discretion of the CEO of Fleet Helicopters and in any event 25% of the flight price will be deducted on all refunds approved.
Refunds for purchases via third party websites, booking agents, travel agents or from other deals, must refer to the terms and conditions upon the purchase conditions with such companies from where the product was purchased.
Fleet Adventures reserves the right to cancel a flight or voucher, without refund, under the following circumstances:
– The passenger does not arrive at the premises, prior to the scheduled time
– The passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
– The pilot/ground crew considers the passenger is behaving in a manner that is offensive; or may behave in a manner that would jeopardises the safety of the flight.
– Cancelations made within 48 hours of departure may result in a voucher being forfeit
In the event there are problems with our camera equipment Fleet Adventures will only refund the value of media already purchased. Fleet Adventures accepts no other liability.
For Warbird aircraft please note that all passengers over the age of 18, or their legal guardian are required to sign an acknowledgment of risk stating that they understand and agree that;
– the design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any standard recognised by CASA; and
– the aircraft is not required by CASA to be operated to the same safety standards as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations; and
– travel in the aircraft is done at the passenger’s own risk; and
a more detailed briefing about the safety of the aircraft will be given to the passenger before the passenger boards the aircraft;
Payments will appear on your statement as Aerial Agriculture or Fleet Helicopters.